Our little furs (Toddlers and Kindergarten Section) spreading their feathers to fly away. They are the future of our generation and are moulding themselves to find their individuality. And undoubtedly, the coordinator Ms. Rashmi Bhandari has been tremendously make her efforts and has indeed achieved success in teaching these furs how to fly high. She manages and always succeeds in handling these highly energetic kids. Every day activities and celebrations of all kind of days, keeps the team busy and on toes. The teachers are indeed appreciated for their tremendous hard work. The whole team of our Dreamland Section works in collaboration and prepare a strong foundation for the school to nurture and always strive to contribute a concrete product in the society.
Methods of teaching:
- We recognize that children are unique and learn in different ways. We create a classroom environment that respects the individual needs of each child through different methods like play way method, learning by doing, experimental method.
- At BBIS, we create multiple opportunities for active and participate learning by field trips, dramatization, rhymes etc.
- We ensure safe and secure environment for the toddlers.
- We also offer enrichment programs for their all round development of personalities.
The pre-primary wing bubbling with the life of toddlers, who need special handling, have activities specially planned for them, taking care of their emotional, social and physical well being. We conduct all round development through the following activities:
- Participation of the students is encouraged through such activities as drawing and coloring, writing, group games, clay modeling, puzzles, flash cards and conversations.
- Poems and stories are dramatized using expressive actions
- Focus is on developing communication skills and on reinforcing an innate sense of discovering in everything that is taught.
- Children learn to comprehend through a multi sensory approach as concepts in Number Work, English is made clear with the use of multimedia.
- Nature walks and regular educational tours to the Zoos, Railway Museums and Game Parks develop a sense of openness towards the world.
The evaluation scheme is continuous and comprehensive as it focused on the daily consistent progress of the child. We have a positive and stress free feedback system. We assess the kids on the basis of
- Learning skills which include reading, speaking, hand writing, spelling and vocabulary, general awareness.
- Talents, which includes recitation, craft skills, dance and music, dramatics and sports.
- Presentation skill, which includes uniform, punctuality and regularity, behaviour, discipline and confidence. There is 60% weightage for oral assessment and 40% for written assessment.