The last stage where the birds are ready to fly away is the senior most category i.e. from (IX-XII). Here the PGT’s and counsellor give a thorough attention on child’s wellbeing and personality. The team maintains and manages the balance between curricular and academics. And keep striving for the harmonious development of the adolescents. The problems, issues and other concerns are very well resolved by the team members under the able guidance of our mentor, The Principal Mr. Kunal Gupta.
Bal Bhavan International School is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), which is the largest educational board in the country and is duly recognized by the Department of Education, government of NCT Delhi.
The curriculum of the school has been rationally conceived with the aim to bring the child into the centre and to help him growing through the graded phases of development, physical, mental, moral and social.
The students are offered the following combinations of subjects:
- Science: English, mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, biology/Economics/Computer Science/Informatics Practices.
- Commerce: English, Mathematics/Informatics practices. Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies
- The Syllabus is in accordance with CBSE guidelines.
- The school offers Science and Commerce stream in classes XI. After careful career counseling, aptitude tests and C.G.P.A in class X, various combinations of subjects are offered to students to enable them to pursue a career of their choice later in life.
- Students are prepared regularly for CBSE exams by concentrating on the prescribed CBSE syllabus, assignment booklets and monitoring programmes.
- To enhance the knowledge of students and to have a practical approach to subjects, students have access to the library and laboratories.
- Opportunities are provided at every level to the students for the exercise of their reflective powers, artistic abilities and practical work.
Education in our school is life-centric as well as child-centric. The school curriculum is challenging, exploratory, integrative and relevant.